Monday, April 6, 2009

Mojo Monday is here!


I love Mondays because there are some great challenges to do and Mojo Monday is a favorite of mine! I love their sketches! Todays can be found here. I bought this Raggedy Anne stamp at a stamping show a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to use it for this sketch. The stamps are by Judith. The DP is by SU and Frances Meyer and the flower is a Prisma. There is a touch of glitter on the hearts and the bow in her hair but probably not visible in the photo. I used dimensionals to prop her up a bit. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, love it. What a cute stamp, and the sentiment is great. Beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see how much you enjoy doing the challenges Would you be interested in giving my blog a visit and possibly playing along with a Thursday Sketch challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so cute...I never use orange...I need to after seeing this card. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete