Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SC225 Just Buzzin'by


What a day! We spent the morning replacing 4 tiles in our kitchen that were not properly put down when we had our kitchen remodeled last year. It's never fun to fix other people's work that should have been done right the first time around but...

I did slip up into my craft room to play with some new things that my postman brought me today. I'll have to finish it in a few days. I took time out to do the SCS sketch for today and this is what I came up with. This cute bee was such a challenge to cut out but I managed to do it without cutting any of her legs off! Wow! I put glitz on her wings but that's probably not visible in the photo. The bee hive is popped up with dimensionals. The paper is some REALLY old DP by Provo Craft. Love it! Anyways...I'm beeing (hee hee) called for another project so better cut this short. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment