Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Men's wallet



It's always fun to get goodies in the mail and today I was lucky enough to get 2 packages! One of the packages had some EXTRA goodies in it because they were a day late getting orders out so they threw in 3 extra fun things! Boy was that a fun treat!!! So, I hope to find time to PLAY with them in the next few days. Meanwhile, my mailbox is also getting flooded with graduation announcements and wedding announcements. So, I decided to try my hand at this wallet I had seen several months ago. The directions are here. Jerri Jiminez is one of the most outstanding stampers/crafters I think I have ever seen. You will have to explore her blog while you are over there looking at the directions. She is amazing! Anyways...This is my wallet. I ordered "leather" look paper several weeks ago online and then I used regular black cardstock for the interior. I used my Just Rite stamps to do the words. The pockets are all functional. I haven't glued down the flap for coins because I am still deciding if I want to put that on. I'm not real sure what I will do with it but may put "Congratulations" on there and then just tack the flap down. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment