Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CC215 Rhinestone Cowgirl


I spent over half the day yesterday cleaning and organizing my craft room. It seems the more you buy, the more organizing and reorganizing you have to do. Well, I just had to do today's Color Challenge on SCS and you would never know I did any cleaning yesterday. It's amazing how messy this craft can be. I think I dragged everything out for one simple card! Oh well...I must say I LOVE THIS CARD! I have no idea who I will ever send it to but I had to make it!

The stamps are by Dee Gruenig's Texas collection. We spent many years in Texas and my son lives there, so I thought I should get this set. I do love it! The boots and hat were colored with Marvy markers and then stamped on the paper and cut out. I added some glitz with a silver gelly roll pen but you may not see it in the picture. It really makes the card!!! The corners are Home Pro brads and I lost one while putting the card together and I had a hole on my card. Well, that is where the flower came in! The pink paper is embossed with a pearly silver powder and a rope stamp. It is really awesome although not too visible on the photo. The edging is a Martha Stewart punch. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment