Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Basket


It's so good to be back in my craft room! We took a few days off to go visit the Grand Canyon. We have lived here 11 years and had not been up there yet so I thought it was about time to do that! It was well worth the trip and so awesome! I have lived in so many states and I must say that Arizona is probably the most beautiful state. There are so many different terrains and they are all gorgeous. We went to a Dbacks baseball game last night and that was fun even though they didn't play the greatest. Anyways...this is what I made today. I saw it on SCS and here is the tutorial on it here. It is made from one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock! Pretty amazing! It is a bit time consuming and really tests your patience! I don't think it is something I would want to mass produce!!! But, I am happy with how it turned out and I think this will be a "keeper" for ME!!! Have a great weekend!

1 comment: