Friday, April 17, 2009

LSC216 Happy Father's Day!

This was a Limited Supply Challenge on SCS shown here. We had to use a wheel. I have never used this wheel before and I've had it for over a year. It's perfect for men's cards and I know I will use it quite frequently for that. The tool box is a Judith stamp. I really wanted to cut the white background out but knew I would probably lose a few tools doing it so decided to leave it there. It really bothers me but don't think our Dad's will care too much. I decided to put a "cord" on my sentiment card, even though it was against the rules. It really needed something and I bet most people didn't show the insides of their cards and I'm guessing there are quite a few cards with images on the insides too! So, I don't feel too bad since I showed the whole card. The papers are all SU papers. The ink is by Memories and it did pretty well with the Copic markers! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment