Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sketch Book

I made something for me today! I decided I wanted to put the SCS challenges in a book so I wouldn't have to look them up on the computer to get ideas. I got this paper free from a new scrapbook store that opened here recently and thought it would be perfect for this since it had a beautiful design on it and didn't require a lot of stamping. The paper is by Deja Views. The letters are chipboard and are colored with copic markers. The swirls are die cuts from Sizzix. I put the DP on some of the heavy cardboard that comes with the SU papers. I just cut it to the size I needed and then used my "Bind-it-all" to put it all together. I have all the sketches through 208 all together now for quick card ideas! How easy is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment