Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a great week...



for my son! He just got word that he has a PILOT slot in the Navy! It has been a life long dream of his to fly airplanes like his Dad. I have pictures of him when he was 18 months old in a flight suit I made him, standing by an F-16 with his Dad. His dream is finally coming true and he will be flying airplanes in the Navy. He is currently working for NASA and he will have front row seats for the next shuttle launch on March 12th. So this will be a nice way to finish his NASA career and begin his career with the Navy. SO>>>this is a card I made to congratulate him! Of course I have airplane stamps on hand with my husband being a pilot so this one seemed to be the most appropriate for the occasion. I colored it with COPIC markers and wrote NAVY on the front. The other stamp is from SU. The tiny airplanes on the inside of the card are punches I've had for years.
If you would like to send a Congrats card to Brandon, his address is:
Brandon Phipps
801 E. NASA Rd 1
Apt 3204
Webster, TX 77598
I am trying to get as many people as possible to send him cards as this has been a lifelong dream of his! Would love for him to get some beautiful handmade cards too!!! Thanks so much for helping out!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment