Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A few more valentines!!!



Here are a few more...just can't stop the addiction!!! The hedgehog is so cute! I put ink on the stamp and then wiped off the ink where the flowers were so that I could put paper flowers there. It worked out beautifully and adds dimension to the card. This is a Penny Black stamp. The lace edging is a punch. Not sure what the other stamp is as it's lost under all my papers in my craft room! I need to do some tidying up this weekend!!! For the second card, Dancing Maggie is a Sugar Nellie stamp that I ordered and just love. She is such a cutie. She is colored with copic markers and then cut out. The papers are by Bo Bunny. The big paper flower is by Painterly Petals and I just got it at a new shop that opened locally! Have a wonderful day and see you back here tomorrow for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment