Friday, February 20, 2009

Ballerina Bunny


This card brings back wonderful memories of the days when I sewed all of my daughter's dresses! She had several "Daisy Kingdom" dresses that I made for her. This bunny is one of the prints I made an Easter dress from. The stamp is by Penny Black and I believe it is being discontinued so I was sure to scarf it up! I embossed the stamp on vellum (I think I like this new technique I tried yesterday!!!) and then colored in the back of the image with my Copic markers. The white edging is a Martha Stewart punch which I use quite frequently. The DP is some I picked up today by Imaginisce. The hippity hop stamp is a $1 stamp from Michaels. This is the first of my Easter cards and hopefully there are many more to come! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment