Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Gift Card

OK...this should be my last valentine!!! I made a gfit card holder today for one of those big gift cards. I made it kind of like a gift box with the lid that comes off. I think I had seen a similar idea on SCS once upon a time. So, this is my version of that. The paper is so cute and is from Bo Bunny. The stamp is another Magnolia stamp I ordered from Sweden and really love. I was hunting for something for her to sit on and found scraps left over from my Top Note die cuts. I turned it on it's side and cut it off and made a table for her to sit on. How clever is that!!! I hope it looks like a table to you because it does to me!!! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. My hubby and I did ours today since he leaves on a trip about 3 am tomorrow for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment