Saturday, February 14, 2009

Setting Sail


It suddenly hit me yesterday that I did not send a card to my sister-in-law for her birthday. I feel so bad because I have sent them to all of her kids and my brother but have never sent her one because I always forget. I never really sent them to all my relatives until I started making them so I guess I shouldn't feel quite so bad. But I never get cards from most of my relatives nor do I hear whether they got theirs - or appreciated them - so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad....but I do. It's just not me!!! I guess I must have different genes from the rest of the family!!! Anyhow...this is for her and is so appropriate for her since she is a Savannah girl and loves the ocean. Other than all the coloring...it's a simple card. It's a Penny Black - one of my favorite stamp designers. Hope she likes it even though it's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment