Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Gift Set




This is a gift set I made for a friend of mine. The card and matchbook are cased from Jean Stayton's SU class yesterday so I want to thank her for the ideas. The card is made by cutting a strip of paper 12 inches long and 1 1/4 in wide. I punched one side and then fan folded it like we did in kindergarten. The ends are glued together and then a dab of glue is put in the center of the flower to hold it together. The matchbook is mostly just folds of paper to fit the candy that is put inside. The candy bar is covered in DP by SU and then I embellished it with paper flowers and a tag. The BIG tag was made because I found it laying on my table while I was cleaning up and decided to put it to good use. I had a few decorations left from other projects so just put them all together and this is what I came up with! Hope you can understand all this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment