Friday, February 13, 2009

New Baby!


I made this card for a new baby that is due any day now. It's going to be a baby boy so I hope there isn't too much pink in it. The green looks much better in real life and matches better than this shows. The stamps are by SU and Kolette Hall. The striped paper was scraps I had so I'm not sure where it came from. The flowers are made from 3 different punches and then have a tiny green rhinestone in the center. I'm also working on a few small albums for the new baby and the baby's grandparents. The grandpa was my boss about 29 years ago and I have kept up with their family through all of our 17 moves around the world! Great family and I'm so excited to be making some special gifts for them! Maybe he will come on Valentine's Day tomorrow like they hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment