Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ghirardelli Gift Box










As I sit here waiting for the Superbowl games to start...I am using my time wisely and also doing some valentine crafts! What could be more fun! As long as the tv is on in the background...I am good! My hubby bought me a tv for xmas to put in my craft room for occasions like this. So, I am set! This is a cute chocolate candy box that I saw on SCS and decided to make. It is very easy and the directions are on the forum for making it. The stamp is "Love you much" by SU. I have 3 chocolates tucked inside! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have directions to make the Ghiradelli gift box? Do you know where I could get a tutorial or dimensions. I've seen several and they are adorable! I'd love to make them for my team at work.
    Judy
    upsndowns7@comcast.net
    member of splitcoastrubberstampers

    ReplyDelete