Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Haunting

It's October and I'm back with a card after quite a long break.  I've had company this past week so it left no time for working in my craft room.  We did lots of day trips (and saw SNOW in September!) and Kaila was SO SO good in her car seat!  She has learned to LOVE car trips and jumps in the car every chance she gets and hops in her car seat.  Unfortunately she will probably not enjoy her car trip to the vet this week when she has her little female surgery.  But, it has to be done and I am pretty nervous about it even though I know it's a minor surgery.
So...here is a card I whipped up this morning.  It's all die cuts from Spellbinders or things I cut with my Silhouette.   The sentiment is quite old and I think it is from Papertrey Ink. I popped up several of the die cuts for added dimension.
Hope you have a great week.  I HOPE to get back to crafting on a more regular basis now!  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment