Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Twisted Halloween



It's so good to be back in my craft room for a short while.  I made a bunch of these "twisted greeting cards" for Halloween and just love how they turned out.  They were so much fun to make using all the embellishments I have in my stash.  The card is made starting with a half sheet of cardstock (4 1/4 x 11) that is cut lengthwise.  From there you fold the card diagonally from one corner to the other.  By doing this you create a  pocket for lots of fun embellishments. The card is then folded in half and is ready to decorate.  I used lots of scraps, stickers, die cuts and things cut from my Silhouette.  The house, bats, witch and witch legs were all cut from my Silhouette.  I popped up lots of the embellishments for added fun.
Have a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment