Saturday, October 20, 2012

Holiday gift bag

While my hubby was setting up my new computer, I worked on some gift bags for the holidays (and tried to keep Miss Kaila out of trouble!!!).  These are just kraft paper bags from Hobby Lobby.  I had already cut the doggy out with my Silhouette and added a little glitter to his collar.  The other diecuts are from a sheet of cardstock with punch-outs that has been in my stash awhile.  I added the dog paw ribbon to the top.  I also made a diecut and put the recepient (doggy's name) on it.  It is attached up at the top with the bow so it looks like a collar tag.  I have several more of these to make for all the doggies in the family.
We are having a beautiful day here in Colorado so we decided it was time to get started on putting up some of our xmas lights.  It's much more pleasant putting them up when it is warm than when it is freezing cold and windy.  So, we got the ones up on all the trees in the front.  We still have lots left to do but did get a good start on it.  Bill is gone so much so we have to do things when we can and our days of warm weather are numbered!  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment