Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Witch Boot

I made this a few weeks ago and never got it posted.  The boot is actually several pieces that I cut on my Silhouette machine.  I laced up the front tab using some orange seam tape type ribbon.  I cut a separate full boot for the back of the card so it will open up and also stand up on it's own.  The black at the bottom of the boot is actually a velvet dotted swiss type cardstock which is not real visible in the photo but it does add a lot to the character of the boot.
Today my Kaila is at the vet all day getting fixed.  It's a hard day for Mom!  She had to fast since 7 pm last night so she was not real happy when she didn't get her "good morning" treats this morning.  I also decided I would fast too and go get my cholesterol checked this morning - can't bear to eat in front of my hungry puppy!!!   My doctor took me off Crestor a few months ago and of course my cholesterol shot up through the roof.  So now I have been on slow release Niacin.  I am anxious to see the results.  There are now links to Diabetes for women using the statin drugs so he wanted me off of them.  High cholesterol runs in my family so I am doomed even if I eat a healthy diet.  
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment