Monday, October 8, 2012

Best witches

October is flying past me!  This is a card I made with some leftover fabric from Kaila's Halloween costume!  She will be the most adorable witch on Halloween!!!  When I get pictures, I will post them.  So this was some of the fabric that I just tied together with ribbon for the witch dress.  The boots and hat are Spellbinders diecuts with added bling.  I got the idea from Pinterest although mine is quite different from what I recall seeing there.
I have lots of other Halloween cards to post but wanted to wait until I mailed them out before posting.  Lots of my friends also follow my blog.  Wouldn't want to spoil it for them!
Have a great day!

Just found out my "Witch Boot" is a SCS "favorite" of the week!  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment