Friday, October 19, 2012

Trick or Treat

Another Halloween card today.  This is a tag that I made from some Tim Holtz paper.  The background of the tag is his paper.  I distressed the edges with purple ink.  The diecuts are from my Silhouette.  The trick-or-treat badge at the top is a stamp and die by Making Memories.  The spider is a glittery foam I had in my stash.  The cute witch is by Graphic 45.  I added a bit of glittery orange tulle behind her.  I stamped the spiderweb with a very old stamp and I don't have the manufacturer. 
I got a new computer for my craft room today so lots of learning to do.  My ancient computer got way too slow for me to operate the programs I use for crafting so it was time to update.  It's amazing how much better this is!
Have a fun weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment