Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

Here is a card I made today using lots of Spellbinders dies. The DP is Basicgrey. The ribbon is from Sharon Johnson - No Time to Stamp, blog. She has awesome ribbons and my favorite place to get them! The stamped sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. I airbrushed the flower a little on the edges.

I have discovered how painful wisdom teeth can be in my old age. I have had 2 impacted top wisdom teeth for years and was told they would probably never come in. Well, guess what? One is in, and the other has been giving me so much pain these past 6 days. I'm ready to have it pulled out. I have an earache, headache, tooth ache, jaw PAIN and a sore neck. If babies have to go through this much discomfort, it's no wonder they are fussy and miserable when they are teething!!!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment