Sunday, March 4, 2012

Miss You

I'm back with a quick card to share. The bird image is actually a K & Co. die cut in a package of many. I have cut it apart to use on this card. The ribbon is from Sharon Johnson's, No Time to Stamp store. The top border is Spellbinders and the green foliage is a punch.

I had my wisdom teeth out on Thursday afternoon and have been so much better. It's amazing the pain they can cause.

I probably won't be posting too much this week. We are having some major projects done in the house so I will be supervising with that since my hubby won't be available. I will be so glad to get the house back together again! My hubby redesigned our closet so that has taken about 10 days to get completed with his crazy work schedule. It is SO much nicer now and much more usable space. The cabinet guys will be in the LR this week - more messes but it will be worth it in the end! Hope your week goes well! See you soon with some exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment