Sunday, February 19, 2012

praying for you

Wow! This doesn't look anything like the colors on my card!!! Not sure what the deal is with that! The background is a beautiful dark purple and the lighter background is a green. These are both SU DP's. I have backed both of the DP's with a bright yellow - not orange as it appears. The left stamp is a Jalynn design clear stamp. It was stamped in purple and colored with copics. The flower is popped up in the center and is a Memory Box stamp. The lace punch is by MS. The sentiment is SU. This really is a beautiful card in real life!

Hope your weekend went well. I have enjoyed the peace and quiet to concentrate on some new crafting projects that aren't really my cup of tea! But, I am determined to get through it so I will show those to you down the road. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment