Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another valentine

I think this will be my last valentine that I will post this year. This is an old SU stamp that has been mounted on a Spellbinder's die cut. I added a few extra fleur-de-lis emblems to the stamped image. The background paper is made with some washi tapes.

We have had snow all day today. Not much accumulation but we still have a foot on the ground so it's hard to say. The wind is so strong that is just blows the snow off the driveways and streets. That is a good thing. I really didn't want to go blow off the driveway today. It's pretty cold out!

I finished piecing my latest quilt so I'm hoping to get that to my long-arm quilter to finish it up for me. I have many more in my plans so I'm ready to move forward with another one. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment