Thursday, February 9, 2012

Needle book and another valentine for you!



This is a needle book I made for a dear friend of mine who is an excellent seamstress and papercrafter. The book is made with wool felt. I used some of my floral die cuts for the front cover and added a few embroidery stitches. The inside of the book has felt pages for needles and pins.

I made a few Magnolia Valentine's this year and always enjoy making them. This is actually two images that I have cut out. The DP is by My Mind's Eye and is such a pretty print. The back of the floral paper is the gingham which is what I used for the ribbon backing.

I have some news to share with you in a few weeks. It will involve many projects that I will have to keep undercover for awhile. Until then, I will be busy as a bee! Thanks for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment