Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

I'm back with a birthday card I made for a long time friend. The window is a die cut. The flower is made with a long die cut by Cheery Lynn. It is cut out and rolled up to form the flower. The rest are just various punches. I added the stamped sentiment by Papertrey Ink to the sign above the window that is part of the Webster pages DP. There is also a black die cut border along the bottom of the DP that is the same design that I made the flower out of. If you enlarge the photo, you may see it. It's much more visable in real life. The window is also popped up with dimensionals.

Hope you have a nice weekend. I hope to spend more time in my craft room! See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Have been wanting this window die cut.

    ReplyDelete