Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanks


If your email for yesterday's post was the first you received in quite some time...I'm sorry. It took me awhile to figure out why I wasn't getting the postings. I set the account up at my Arizona home and they had my old email address. Well, when my mastercard expired, they did not know how to get in touch with me to get the new expiration date. So, none of my posts went out for a few months. I had updated my email address on the blogger site but not until I had not been getting postings. Then it dawned on me!!!
So, here is a set of cards I made for my sister-in-law who has been in and out of the hospital for the past 16 months. She is in very very bad shape as I write and will be going in for her 8th hip replacement surgery soon. It's not looking very good for her right now. If you would like to send her a card...she is most appreciative of them. It's the highlight of an otherwise very depressing and painful day for her. Here is her address: (my brother and nephew will deliver to her!)
Regina Link
308 41st Ave Place NW
Hickory, NC 28601
The cards were stamped with some $1 stamps. I then just added a border to the bottom of the card with another of those $1 stamps that says "Thanks". The butterfly border is a punch by MS. It is backed with a colored cardstock backing.
We had another day of heavy snow today and it looks like we got about a foot, minimum. I managed to blow most of it off the driveway with our snowblower but will leave the hill for my hubby to tackle when he gets home on Christmas Day. I don't want to risk falling. SO, it looks like we will most definitely be having a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! YIPEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment