Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Christmas Tag!!!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at my house!!! We had a big snow come through on Monday and left us with about 6 or 8 inches of snow! Another big snowstorm is coming though here as I type and is supposed to be much bigger! I think we will have a white Christmas! I'm pretty excited! After living in Arizona for the past 12 years...we were lucky to have the AC off!

Here is a tag I made to go with some Christmas goodies for my neighbor. They have 5 grandkids coming in so I made some cake balls. They are always a big hit with everyone and pretty easy to make. This tag has lots of Tim Holtz inspiration in it. The trees are stamps by Dee Gruenig and are embellished with a snow pen and a glitter pen. The deer and "25" are Tim's diecuts. The background paper is Webster's. The white snowflakes are embossed and the other snowflake is an embellishment I had in my stash. The tag on Rudolph is also by Tim.

Hope you are enjoying your last few days before Christmas and are getting all your crafting projects done! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment