Wednesday, December 14, 2011

O Christmas Tree!


Hello friends! The biggest load has been lifted off my shoulders this week! I finally got all my packages together and mailed. I think that is the biggest stress of my holidays each year and I think that may change in the future. Shipping has become way too expensive and we get a 75% discount on Fed Ex which used to be a good deal - not anymore. So, things may change next year.
Here is a card I finished up from a print-out on Aimee Asher's website. You print several pages of images and then just play paper-dolls. Cut and paste. There are some really beautiful cards on her site and I love them all. I added the stamped sentiment and the metallic deer die cut. I used some of the glitter glue for the pink ornaments on the tree too.
Hope you are finishing up your crafting projects and having time to enjoy the holidays. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment