Friday, December 2, 2011

Snow much fun!

Hello my friends! I'm back! Thanks for the concerns...nothing wrong...just busy! We had a house full of company for a week and lots of preparation before and lots of cleaning afterwards. Then it was time to pull out xmas decorations...and on and on the story goes!!! We had another snowstorm blow through yesterday. Wednesday I was out and about in shirt sleeves. Yesterday it never got above 14 at my house! Since it was so warm the previous day, the snow melted and then it got really cold and it froze. So, we had very hazardous conditions here and about 4 inches of snow. I'm loving it though! It's quite the change from Arizona!
So, here is a card I made today. I dug out my metallic prints from last year and remembered how much I loved them. So, I made a few more cards with them. I purchased a sheet with 10 or 15 little holiday images on it. I cut them apart and use them for quick cards. They are really hard to photograph with all the glitz but they sure are pretty! The red ribbon is silk ribbon from Sharon at "No Time to Stamp" blog. She has the most beautiful ribbons. I'll see you back here tomorrow for another card! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are okay. Yes, that was quite a change of temps.

    ReplyDelete