Saturday, December 10, 2011



Here are a few more calender pages. I don't know why blogger doesn't upload things in the order that I submit but that is why they are out of order. It's not my fault!!! As I said in a previous post...these were super simple! Now...just wondering if you are getting updates on my blog. Please let me know. I'm not so not sure what is going on with that. Just hope everyone else gets the updates by email. Enjoy your weekend! I have a friend coming in Sunday that I haven't seen in 32 years so that should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Your calendars are great, Would you share details or do you make a kit that you sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn...email me for any additional info you may need. They are really easy peasy...mostly just mounting calender on cardstock and also mounting background paper on cardstock. A few embellishments are added to some...ribbon, purchased butterfly, pearls, rhinestones, diecuts. I would be more than happy to answer any questions or possibly do up a kit for you if you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, what a great gift idea! I know my mom would love it if I made some like this for her.

    ReplyDelete