Thursday, September 30, 2010

50th Anniversary Card

I'm back! I have been so busy trying to get our house back in order from the roof leak. We are slowly getting there. We are moving furniture around from room to room now that the kids are gone and we have more options with the rooms. We ended up painting 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. I'm still working on sewing projects for 2 of the rooms. I'm getting there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my guest room and I'll take some pics to show you when it is all done!
So...this is a card that I made a few weeks ago for my Mom to give to one of her friends. This photo does not come close to doing it justice. It's really gorgeous! There are lots of Spellbinders pendants and tags used. Lots of punches. The papers are DCWV and then some gold metallic papers. I heat embossed the Congrats and the other sentiment was printed in gold on the computer. There is lots of layering with dimensionals. There are lots and lots of pearls - many to the left and right of the pendant. It was a fun card to make. Hope the recepient likes it too! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love all the pearl embellishments and also all the pendants and layering. Beautiful bow too.
    I am so happy to have found your blog too - I love what I see so far on just one page. I'll be back often.

    ReplyDelete