Saturday, September 11, 2010

Relax...

I hope you enjoyed your Saturday! I went to a craft show today and got some goodies that were "fun". Nothing stamping related! I found these awesome decorated folded boxes for gifts. I've seen this gal's work before and loved it. Well, I bit the bullet and got some to use for xmas gifts this year. Maybe I will photograph one of them tomorrow and show you. My lighting isn't the best tonight for doing that.
This was one of my favorite stamps last year and I pulled it out again this year. It's a very time consuming stamp to color but that's ok. I think it was from Impression Obsession but I'm not sure on that. The DP is by Cloud 9 Design. I frayed the ends of the ribbon on purpose!
Hope you enjoy your Sunday. I plan to go check out a furniture store in a house!!! Pretty bizarre but I saw a few items I loved and the prices are good so we'll see. That's a new concept for me! Hope your day is fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment