Monday, September 13, 2010

Christmas Gift Box


Hope you had a great weekend. I did! These are the Christmas boxes I had mentioned in the last post...just never got back to post them. I bought these at a craft show and went back and got more!!! They are HUGE! I do lots of baked goodies for the holidays so these will be nice for that as well as for gifts. They are decorated on all 4 sides. She splattered paint on them to look like snow. There are buttons everywhere. I thought about making them myself but didn't want to branch out into ANOTHER craft project right now! I have so much going on now. We are rearranging and redecorating 4 bedrooms so there is just so much to do...lots of sewing too! I'm in heaven!!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What pretty Christmas boxes, now I imagine there will need to be a lot of baking to fill them LOL!

    ReplyDelete