Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another Sympathy Card

This is the second sympathy card I made for my girlfriend and her family. The flower stamp is by Hero Arts and has so many possiblilties. The sentiment is by Just Rite Stamps. The DP is by SU. This was a pretty quick card to make.
Tomorrow I get my wood flooring replaced from our roof leak - FINALLY. I will be so happy to start putting my house back together again. I still have tons of projects to complete for all the CHANGED rooms. My challenge for tomorrow is to try to mount a smocked dress I made for my daughter when she was 5 years old. It is a musical dress that she wore for her first piano recital. I am making one of the bedrooms black, white and red with a musical theme. Her dress is black, white and red so it will be perfect. I covered a pair of her pointe shoes in red lace so they will also be used in the room. I'll post pictures when I get things done. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment