Monday, September 6, 2010

Photobook

Have you ever taken advantage of the FREE photo books that several companies offer? Well, this is my second one and I really think they are awesome deals even though you pay for shipping which is a bit overpriced. But, hey, nothing like having your own pictures in a very professional looking book. This one was made with many of my cards and crafts. The front cover was tough to find something that worked with their templates. It did ok and this is really just a small portion of the original card. The only drawback is that you work with their templates and some are not very flexible. There are many options but the photos that you want to fit in their templates, usually don't fit! So, it's a game! This is a great little book to keep out when people come over and ask you what you do with your free time!

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet card! I have often thought about putting together a book of my cards....but have been too lazy I guess to actually do it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete