Thursday, September 9, 2010

Christmas Ornament

I bet you didn't think I was serious about finding a pink bed for my craft room for Muffy! Well, I've been hunting and found her one and she is one happy puppy! I think she has a bed in every room of the house! She likes to be where we are and is such a sweetie. She is almost 15 years old!!!
So, in honor of Muffy, I made this special ornament for our tree this year. She probably already has at least 10 Muffy ornaments but this is the first one I have made for her. I found these adorable rhinestone stick-ons at Michael's in their $1 bins. Of course I couldn't resist getting a few. I wasn't sure what I would do with them at the time but knew I would figure something out. And I did. The porcelain ornament is also from Michael's for $1.29. I carefully pulled the doggie off and put her on the ornament. I added a ribbon and it's done! How easy is that! Muffy gave me her seal of approval! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment