Monday, January 25, 2010

Will you...



Life is getting very busy for me lately. We are working on dates for my daughter's wedding. Of course she wants it ASAP so she can move to Colorado with him. Just not sure we can get all the logistics worked out - the biggest issue being her dress. She is 6 feet tall so you just can't go buy a dress off the rack. Everything is hideous on her tall thin body. And the first bridal shop I checked today says a minimum of 15 weeks for special orders. Well, that rules out a May wedding. But not in her mind!!! She wants Mom to design it and make it! Yea, right - in that short time!!! So, we shall see.
This is a card I made for giving to her bridesmaids. I will have to change the colors since I was just doing a sample for this one. The small dresses are colored with Copics and then I got out my glittery pens and added some bling to them. The bigger dress is the same way. I cut the lettering out on my Silhouette machine. I will let Brittany do the inside of the cards. I love how it turned out. Hopefully she will like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment