Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Valentines


Can you believe Valentine's Day will be here before you know it?!?! Well, here are 3 valentine's I made today in quantity! They are all pretty simple because I will be selling them to a florist and I wanted something FAST and EASY! They were all images that were stamped and colored with Copics. They were mounted on cardstock and then mounted on DP's. The Snoopy card has some banners on the bottom that I picked up last year on clearance and just love! There must be 50 in the package and they are all valentine related. So cool! These are 4 1/4 inch square cards to go in some envelopes I have. I also stamped a valentine image on the front of each envelope.
First card
Stamp: Michael's $1
Papers: Neenah, Little Yellow Bicycle, scraps for the punched border
Accessories: Rhinestones, ribbon, Martha Stewart punch

Second card
Stamp: Stampin Up
Papers: Neenah, Imaginisce
Accessories: Rhinestone, ribbon

Third card
Stamp: Stampabilities
Papers: American Crafts, Neenah
Accessories: Banner - K & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment