Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Color Challenge 254


Hello from sunny Arizona - soon to be stormy Arizona!!! We are supposed to get lots of rain this week - ha! ha! , so we shall see! We had just over 3 inches of rain last year (total) and they say we may get up to 4 inches this week! We could be washed off this planet with that much rain!!! I'll have to see it to believe it!!!
This card is for a challenge on SCS. We were to use these 3 colors: ruby red, bashful blue and cocoa. I'm not sure my colors are exactly correct but they work for me! The little girl is a Gorjuss Girl and colored with Copic markers. She is mounted on nesties. I just love this shape and use it quite often, it seems! The rest is pretty simple. Hope you have a nice day!

Papers: SU, Bazzill, Neenah
Stamps: Gorjuss Girls, MSE
Ink: Memento, SU
Accessories/Tools: SU Punch, Nesties, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment