Sunday, January 10, 2010

80th Birthday Card


This is a card I made for my Dad's birthday. His birthday is the same day as my daughter's and my niece's! It's a day for celebrating! The cake was cut out using my Silhouette machine. It's actually a card that was cut out but I decided to use it as a diecut. I added gold braid to the cake to coordinate with my paper that also has gold in it. There is another gold trim at the bottom of the cake layers that is an old sticker from my stash. The stars were stamped on with a peg stamp. The sentiment is a tiny stamp from a company in Western Arizona - can't remember the name of it but LOVE their stamps! The "80" chipboard numbers were covered with black cardstock. Pretty simple card!

Paper: DCWV, Neenah
Stamps: Judith and an AZ company
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Gold trim from Germany, stickers, chipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment