Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank You


Hello! I got ambitious today and took the rug off my hardwood flooring in my craft room. I got a new chair for Christmas and I just wasn't able to move around as much as I liked. SO...I rolled up my rug and put it in a closet. I can roll around my craft room like it's an ice skating rink! I hope I don't crash into something! I thought I better hold on to the rug in case I start having too many collisions!
This was created using Spellbinder's frames. When I cut the inside of the frame out, I ran it through my Big Shot with the Swiss Dots folder. I then put it back in the center of the frame and popped it up so I could run ribbon under it. The ribbon is Maya Arts silk ribbon and is so wonderful to work with. The image is colored with Copics. I'm going to use a new format for my recipe and see how that goes! I won't always have all of the manufacturers as I don't store everything in their original packages.

Paper: Bazzil (green cardstock), Neenah (white)
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: SU, Copic markers
Accessories: Ribbon - Maya Arts, Pearls
Tools: Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment