Saturday, January 16, 2010

2 Hearts


Today has been a very productive day for me. The Cardinals game didn't go as well as I had hoped so I ended up getting more cards done today than planned. I have so so many birthdays in the first 5 months of this year. I am using some of my stash for many of them so that is nice. I do have quite the collection as you can imagine! But today I worked on Valentine's Day Cards. These are mostly for friends so that is always fun.
This card was made using one heart stamp that was embossed with glitter. The bottom heart is a Martha Stewart punch. The side hearts are also a Martha Stewart punch. The rest is just layering. Have a great day! See you tomorrow with more valentines!
Stamp: Stampin Up
Ink: Versamark
Papers: Basicgrey, Recollections, SU, Papertrey Ink, Neenah
Accessories: Embossing glitter, ribbon, rhinestone hearts, punch

No comments:

Post a Comment