Monday, January 18, 2010

Raggedy Ann


Hope you enjoyed your holiday! I certainly enjoyed mine. I didn't do any stamping but my daughter came over and we had a great time dining, shopping and making home made pizza which was to die for! I made a whole wheat crust from freshly ground whole wheat and it was just unbelievable. Guess we will get leftovers tomorrow! Yum yum!!!
I just love my Raggedy Ann stamp and thought she was perfect for Valentine's Day cards. She is colored with Copics and mounted on nesties. The sentiment is just too cute too! I took a marker and colored on paper a space the size of the heart and THEN stamped the heart with a darker colored ink. Then I cut out the heart. The eyelet border is a Martha Stewart punch. The plaid DP is from my stash and there is no name on it so I have no idea where I got it. It's probably a few years old. The bow is Bazzill ribbon.
Paper: Bazzill, Neenah, other unknown DP
Stamps: Judith, MSE
Ink: Memento, SU
Accessories/Tools: Punch, ribbon, heart rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment