Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mother's Day Card



Today I made a Mother's Day card to share with you.  It used lots of dies and punches.  The dies are by Spellbinders and Memory Box.  The punches are by Martha Stewart.  The inside of the card is a Sizzix embossing folder and the sentiment is by Hero Arts.  The ribbon is silk ribbon by May Arts.  I made the stick pin from my beads stash (yes, another hobby!).  The green rick rack is velvet ribbon from my stash too.  
My granddoggy left today to go back home.  We really enjoyed having her here this past week.  I think she loves coming here too!  There are lots and lots of critters to hunt!  Hopefully my other granddoggy and it's Mommy and Daddy will be visiting in the next few weeks too.
I have lots and lots of cards to get done in May so it will be a busy month!  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment