Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Graduation card



I'm finally back with a graduation card.  Blogger upgraded their site so I had to change my browser to Google Chrome (thanks to my hubby!) and now things are back to normal.  When I have computer problems, I have to wait until my hubby gets home so sometimes it takes awhile!  I am starting to get the graduation announcements - somehow, they always seem to find my house!  So, here is a card I made yesterday.  The directions are on You Tube under "Graduation Hat Fun Fold Card".  It's actually quite simple to do....once you learn to follow directions!  I made my own tassel out of DMC floss (it doesn't show too well because it is burgundy).  The doggie is by Penny Black and the others are miscellaneous stamps.
We are busy working on a vegetable garden in our back yard.  We have no idea how well it will do here at the high elevation and the many roaming animals in this area.  I grew tomatoes last year in a clay pot and they did great so that convinced us to try building a much larger garden.  We LOVE veggies!
Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment