Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter

Today was a great day! I got my new Big Shot! I don't think there are too many cards that I make that I don't use the Big Shot for at least one cutting. So, when mine broke...everything came to a halt! It's amazing how much better my new one cuts and I don't have to use 6 or 7 shims! So here is a bunny card I made with a Spellbinder's die and I'm not sure what clear stamp company this is from but it's been around for quite a few years. The DP is by Imaginisce and the white border is a MS punch. I love the suede ribbon from Sharon Johnson's shop, No Time to Stamp.

Winter came back yesterday and left us with a foot of snow today. It was a very wet snow too which made it difficult to blow it off the driveway. We went to the Springs today and it was bone dry there. It's quickly warming up again and spring will be back by the weekend!

See you again real soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for leaving a nice comment on. My graduation card and giving me the occasion to check your blog. Your compliment back at you! I love the simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete