Saturday, April 7, 2012

Golden Beauties

It's such a beautiful day for an Easter egg hunt. Hope all the little kids had lots of fun today hunting eggs and again tomorrow. While my kids were in college, we continued to carry on the tradition of Easter Egg hunts at our house. They loved them even in their 20's! And you may wonder why??? Well, we put paper money in the plastic eggs! You just can't imagine how much fun we had watching young adults hunting for eggs in our back yard!!! And they were hunting them as fast as they could cause they didn't want their sibbling to get more money than they got. I loved every minute of it! We actually did it our last Easter in Arizona when they were both married!!! Their spouses loved it too! I think I got greater joy out of watching them as married kids hunting for Easter eggs than I did when they were 4 or 5 years old! Unfortunately neither of them will be here this Easter so no egg hunts.

Here is another card using some of the same die cuts. As you can see, I do LOVE the Spellbinders frame. The flourish is a MFT die. The flowers are punches. Simple card!

Have a wonderful Easter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment