Saturday, October 15, 2011

Holiday Greetings!

I wanted to do a really simple card with a cute reindeer set I have and this is what I came up with. The reindeer is from Craft Lounge and has a whole set of really cute reindeer. They are all very festive and ready for your holiday cards!
I have lots more of simple cards coming your way. My time is very limited for stamping so cards are getting simpler! I am finding that the beautiful papers really CAN make a card. So, that's what my cards will be this year!
Looks like I will have a house full this Thanksgiving - which is not the norm for us. Usually I'm home alone and we celebrate whenever we have hubby home. But, this year he managed to get Thanksgiving week off so it will be fun having the whole family around and maybe some cold weather too.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment